Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meditation: Key to Unlock the Inner Treasor

This book aims to serve young and middle-age laypersons for their enjoyable reading. It is not a bible, it is just a narration of stories or event I heard, I saw, I read from books. It would be written in simple language with very restricted jargon. It is not well organized under any specific writing model; I want to make it as simple writing style, original in myself, related to my level of understanding of the issue. It is really delicate - I know it for sure. However, I want to find the beauty of being delicate so that readers can participate in improving it. I consider this book as a garden, designed and planted by a non-professional gardener. The visitor (reader) would see it unique, distinctive but still messy. Visitors can bring in some of their flowers or leave a comment for the gardener to improve his/her garden. I am sure that "one flower cannot be a garden, but no garden is named if there is no flowers in it, even a single one." So in some parts, I may put a variety of flowers, others just one or two flowers. It is the opportunity for the readers make contribution. When the vase is not full, you can add some more water. It will not be possible to add any water if the vase it already full. I welcome you to come and contemplate my garden, the garden of "Meditation, Key to Unlock the Inner Treasor"

No comments: