Saturday, February 20, 2010

God's Garden

In following Tonka replied to his invitation to visit the Church, Donald replied with additional comment:

Dear Tonka,

I respect your decision. I have heard people who also worship both Buddha and Jesus Christ equally. I called those people - skillful traders. They are facing 2 Deities and not sure whom to believe in and decided to deal with both of them and hoping one of the 2 Deities is real and saving them when they leave this world. Those people don't have real faith in any of the Deities.

Lord Jesus said: "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other." Matthew 6:24

Faith is trusting in what you can't see because of what you can see. Here's my zillion dollar question to you: Have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior?

V/r

Donald
=========
Tonka responded:

Dear Donald,

Thank you for additional comment and I read it with great interest. The first interest is my admiration of your development in spirituality. It reflects in your personal character as a charming, confident, nice, peaceful, and smart man. This personality attracts to me which is the basis of our friendship. Regardless their religion, faith or belief, people who develop well in spirituality are equally great. They contribute to a peaceful and friendly world.

Second, I can see your loving kindness towards me. This loving kindness develops only in people with good progress in spirituality. You care and concern about me. This is a lovely sentiment and I thank you again. With care, parents concern about the safety of their child, the same as you do to me (Satan, personal Savior). I am being moved along the line of your care and concern. I surrender myself to God guidance (again this is God Father as I mean). The road ahead will be from within. I don't have to rush, but ready to accept the flow. Resistance and denial are sin.

This world is the God's Garden. It is so beautiful with the variety of flowers that God plants all of them. As a son of God, I admire and appreciate them equally. I can not love rose and hate tulip. Right now, I am standing on the part of the Garden where God plants lotus. Is it my choice? No, I was brought in to that place by God. Despite the location I am standing, I do admire the rest of flowers equally. Next when God moves me to the part where there is Jasmine, I will move accordingly and keep admiring the rest of the flowers equally. Who knows? one day I might move to the part where you are standing now, if God brings me there. Again, even I will be there, I still look back and enjoy the rest of the flowers equally. All flowers are flowers of my God Father.

I do see your question, and your comments (Trader, Deities, Master, Devotion, Personal Savior, Faith, Trust) and I am sorry that I have no direct answer to it. Generally, I refrain myself from discussing about God, Deities, and the holy scriptures, but accept all fully.

Again thank you for the opportunity to share my internal life that I never did it before.

Have a good weekend,

No comments: