Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Invitation to visit the Church

Dear Tonka,

Honestly, I truly believe the Upward land was sold by the work of Jesus Christ whom I prayed to. Because at this moment, I believe very few people would want to buy any real estate. I am not saying this to discourage you, but what I believe in what happened. I have a personal story that I'd like to share with you.

Back in summer of 2006, my wife and I went out to look for any good deal on houses, we found a house with a very good deal and signed a contract on the house. Our current house was not even put up for sale yet. We started to contact realtor and listed the house with in weeks. We knew the selling market was bad, but we didn't know it was that bad. The more we did research on the market the more we found more bad news about selling houses at the time. We knew we were in trouble and could end up with 2 mortgages. My wife was crying and we were on our knees and asked the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of our past transgressions. We had to confess all of our wrongdoings to Him. One Sunday and out of nowhere a buyer came by and agreed to sign a contract. It was a buyer market, but she agreed to pay the full listing price which we expected her to bargain $30K-$40K lower. The average number of days that the house would sit on market back then was 75 days, our house was sold in 39 days. We knew our Lord Jesus Christ is the One working on this. I totally give Him all credits for selling our house and also the Upward land.

As you noticed, I mention in this email that I prayed to Jesus Christ not to God. I know Jesus Christ is God - the creator of the universe, but I want to clarify that when I say God, I meant Jesus Christ. Because you would say you also have your God but you may mean another deity.

Mr. Tonka, I know I asked you to visit my church before, but you refused. I respect your decision, this may be another work of Jesus Christ that made me testifying to you my personal experience with the Lord Jesus. I know you are a good man and also a good friend, I hate to see losing you to Satan when you leave this world.

Please give some thought about this and if you'd like to visit my church, please let me know.
V/r
Donald
===

Dear Donald,

I found your appeal very compassionate and I thank you so much for your kind regards. However, I want to continue to be liberal. Standing on Buddhism and embrace the rest of the faiths equally. In this respect, I do not plan to visit your church anytime soon since I do not have specific purpose at this time. As I told you so far that in 1990 I have participated in the worship in a church at the suburb of Rome. I joined with people for praying there and receiving all the bread and wine like everyone as I am also son of God. That attendance had specific purpose for worship, unlike the access many times to Vatican was for the visit during my stay in Rome. I do worship Lord Buddha and Lord Jesus Christ equally. Each time, I pray God, I mean God Father, our common source. Acknowledging that I am son of God is outside the boundary of Buddhism. It is my personal belief.

Again thank you so much for care of me,

Kind regards,/ Tonka

No comments: